Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc. (NYSE: TTP)
TTP invests primarily in North American pipeline companies that transport natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil and refined products, and to a lesser extent, in other energy infrastructure companies.
TTP is designed to provide:
|Fund Data (unaudited)||As of 6/30/2015 (unless noted)|
|Total Assets||$396.1 million||Leverage (as percent of total assets)||22.6%|
|Market Price1||$24.67||Shares Outstanding||10.02 million|
|IPO Date||10/26/2011||Fiscal Year End||November 30|
Reflects real-time price when available. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice.
As of 7/6/2015.
Annual rate applied to the fund's average monthly total assets (including any asset attributable to leverage and the aggregate liquidation preference of outstanding preferred stock) less the sum of accrued liabilities (other than debt entered into for purposes of leverage) ("Managed Assets"). Tortoise has agreed to a fee waiver of 0.10% and 0.05% of average monthly Managed Assets through 12/31/2015 and 12/31/2016, respectively. The gross management fee is 1.10%.
As of 7/6/2015
- Market Price
- Distribution Rate1
- Annualized based on latest distribution received divided by the prior day's stock price. A portion of this distribution may be treated as return of capital for income tax purposes, although the ultimate characterization will not be made until after year-end.
- Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of June 30, 2015
- Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of May 31, 2015
- Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc. Provides Section 19(a) Notice
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Investment Committee and Closed-End Fund Officers Update
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Announces Distribution Amounts and Dates for Closed-End Funds (TYG, NTG, TTP, NDP, TPZ)
- Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of April 30, 2015
- Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C. Announces Release of its 2015 First Quarter Combined Financial Report for Closed-End Funds (NDP, TYG, NTG, TTP and TPZ)
- View more TTP Press Releases