Energy Infrastructure Corp. (NYSE: TYG)
TYG Distribution History
|Fiscal Year 2016 Total:||$1.9650|
|Fiscal Year 2015 Total:||$2.5900|
|Fiscal Year 2014 Total:||$2.3825|
|Fiscal Year 2013 Total:||$2.2850|
|Fiscal Year 2012 Total:||$2.2450|
|Fiscal Year 2011 Total:||$2.2000|
|Fiscal Year 2010 Total:||$2.1600|
|Fiscal Year 2009 Total:||$2.1600|
|Fiscal Year 2008 Total:||$2.2325|
|Fiscal Year 2007 Total:||$2.1875|
|Fiscal Year 2006 Total:||$2.0200|
|Fiscal Year 2005 Total:||$1.7900|
|Fiscal Year 2004 Total:||$0.9700|
1 Price of shares issued pursuant to company sponsored dividend reinvestment plan. Amounts are rounded to the nearest whole cent.
Determining distributions to stockholders
Our portfolio generates cash flow from which we pay distributions to stockholders. Our Board of Directors has adopted a policy of declaring what it believes to be sustainable distributions. In determining distributions, our Board of Directors considers a number of current and anticipated factors, including, among others, distributable cash flow (DCF), realized and unrealized gains, leverage amounts and rates, current and deferred taxes payable, and potential volatility in returns from our investments and the overall market. While the Board of Directors considers many factors in determining distributions to stockholders, particular emphasis is given to DCF and distribution coverage. Distribution coverage is DCF divided by distributions paid to stockholders. Over the long term, we expect to distribute substantially all of our DCF to holders of common stock. Our Board of Directors reviews the distribution rate quarterly, and may adjust the quarterly distribution throughout the year.
DCF is income received from investments, less expenses. The income from investments include the amount received by us as cash or paid-in-kind distributions from MLPs, affiliates of MLPs and common stock, and dividend payments on short-term investments. The total expenses include current or anticipated operating expenses, leverage costs and current income taxes. Current income taxes include taxes paid on net investment income of the Company, in addition to foreign taxes, if any. Taxes incurred from realized gains on the sale of investments, expected tax benefits and deferred taxes are not included in DCF.
As of 10/21/2016
- Market Price
- Distribution Rate1
- Annualized based on latest distribution received divided by the prior day's stock price. A portion of this distribution may be treated as return of capital for income tax purposes, although the ultimate characterization will not be made until after year-end.
- Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C. Announces Release of 2016 Third Quarter Report for Closed-End Funds (TYG, NTG, TTP, NDP and TPZ)
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of Sept. 30, 2016
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of Aug. 31, 2016
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Announces Distribution Amounts and Dates for Closed-End Funds (TYG, NTG, TTP, NDP, TPZ)
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of July 31, 2016
- Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C. Announces Release of the 2016 Second Quarter Report for Closed-End Funds (TYG, NTG, TTP, NDP and TPZ)
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of June 30, 2016
- View more TYG Press Releases
Welcome to Tortoise International
Access to the website
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of the website is prohibited, due to that person's nationality or residence. Persons to whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website. Persons accessing the website are aware that they are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulation of their country of residence and/or citizenship. If in doubt, they should seek advice from their independent tax advisor, legal counsel, and/or financial advisor.
Information on the website
The information contained on this website is provided solely for informational purposes and has no contractual value. Information on this website is qualified in its entirety by the content of the prospectus, KIID, articles of the fund, contractual documents with the investor, annual and half-year reports which can be obtained free of charge upon request by emailing email@example.com.
Absence of advice or offer
The information contained and documents accessible on this website should not be construed as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of a financial instrument or interest in any fund mentioned herein, by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so. In particular, the funds mentioned herein have been authorized for sale only in Luxembourg and Germany. By accessing the website, the visitor confirms that he/she is a resident of one of these countries. If you are not a resident of one of these countries, please leave the website. In case of any doubt, please ask your sales representative about the eligibility of a specific fund. It is your responsibility to be aware of the applicable laws and regulations of your country of residence.
Indication of performance
Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Value of investments may go up and down and investors may lose the entire principal of their investment. Investments in the funds mentioned on this website are not capital protected.
Any investment involves risks. Any potential investor must consult with his professional financial, tax and legal advisors to ensure that he/she understands all the risks associated with the investment and form his/her own opinion on the suitability of the investment.