Energy Infrastructure Corp. (NYSE: TYG)
TYG invests primarily in equity securities of publicly-traded Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) and their affiliates in the energy infrastructure sector.
TYG is designed to provide:
|Fund Data (unaudited)||As of 9/30/2016|
|Total Assets||$2,651.1 million||Leverage (as percent of total assets)||26.4%|
|Market Price1||$30.14||Shares Outstanding||48.86 million|
|IPO Date||2/24/2004||Fiscal Year End||November 30|
Reflects real-time price when available. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice.
As of 10/21/2016.
Management fees are calculated based on the fund's average monthly total assets (including any assets attributable to leverage but excluding any net deferred tax asset) less the sum of accrued liabilities (other than net deferred tax liability, debt entered into for purposes of leverage and the aggregate liquidation preference of outstanding preferred stock) ("Managed Assets"). TYG pays the Adviser a fee equal to an annual rate of 0.95 percent of the Company’s average monthly Managed Assets up to $2.5 billion, 0.90 percent of average monthly Managed assets between $2.5 billion and $3.5 billion and 0.85 percent on average monthly Managed Assets above $3.5 billion. Tortoise has contractually agreed to waive all fees due related to the net proceeds received from the issuance of additional common stock under TYG's at-the-money equity program for a six month period following the date of issuance. The rate reflected is the effective management fee rate after applying the above tiered fee schedule.
As of 10/21/2016
- Market Price
- Distribution Rate1
- Annualized based on latest distribution received divided by the prior day's stock price. A portion of this distribution may be treated as return of capital for income tax purposes, although the ultimate characterization will not be made until after year-end.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of Sept. 30, 2016
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of Aug. 31, 2016
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Announces Distribution Amounts and Dates for Closed-End Funds (TYG, NTG, TTP, NDP, TPZ)
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of July 31, 2016
- Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C. Announces Release of the 2016 Second Quarter Report for Closed-End Funds (TYG, NTG, TTP, NDP and TPZ)
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of June 30, 2016
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of May 31, 2016
- View more TYG Press Releases
Welcome to Tortoise International
Access to the website
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of the website is prohibited, due to that person's nationality or residence. Persons to whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website. Persons accessing the website are aware that they are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulation of their country of residence and/or citizenship. If in doubt, they should seek advice from their independent tax advisor, legal counsel, and/or financial advisor.
Information on the website
The information contained on this website is provided solely for informational purposes and has no contractual value. Information on this website is qualified in its entirety by the content of the prospectus, KIID, articles of the fund, contractual documents with the investor, annual and half-year reports which can be obtained free of charge upon request by emailing email@example.com.
Absence of advice or offer
The information contained and documents accessible on this website should not be construed as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of a financial instrument or interest in any fund mentioned herein, by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so. In particular, the funds mentioned herein have been authorized for sale only in Luxembourg and Germany. By accessing the website, the visitor confirms that he/she is a resident of one of these countries. If you are not a resident of one of these countries, please leave the website. In case of any doubt, please ask your sales representative about the eligibility of a specific fund. It is your responsibility to be aware of the applicable laws and regulations of your country of residence.
Indication of performance
Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Value of investments may go up and down and investors may lose the entire principal of their investment. Investments in the funds mentioned on this website are not capital protected.
Any investment involves risks. Any potential investor must consult with his professional financial, tax and legal advisors to ensure that he/she understands all the risks associated with the investment and form his/her own opinion on the suitability of the investment.