Energy Infrastructure Corp. (NYSE: TYG)
TYG invests primarily in equity securities of publicly-traded Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) and their affiliates in the energy infrastructure sector.
TYG is designed to provide:
|Fund Data (unaudited)||As of 6/30/2015 (unless noted)|
|Total Assets||$3,801.1 million||Leverage (as percent of total assets)||26.6%|
|Market Price1||$36.61||Shares Outstanding||48.02 million|
|IPO Date||2/24/2004||Fiscal Year End||November 30|
Reflects real-time price when available. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice.
As of 7/2/2015.
Management fees are calculated based on the fund's average monthly total assets (including any assets attributable to leverage but excluding any net deferred tax asset) less the sum of accrued liabilities (other than net deferred tax liability, debt entered into for purposes of leverage and the aggregate liquidation preference of outstanding preferred stock) ("Managed Assets"). TYG pays the Adviser a fee equal to an annual rate of 0.95 percent of the Company’s average monthly Managed Assets up to $2.5 billion, 0.90 percent of average monthly Managed assets between $2.5 billion and $3.5 billion and 0.85 percent on average monthly Managed Assets above $3.5 billion. Tortoise has contractually agreed to waive all fees due related to the net proceeds received from the issuance of additional common stock under TYG's at-the-money equity program for a six month period following the date of issuance. The rate reflected is the effective management fee rate after applying the above tiered fee schedule.
As of 7/2/2015
- Market Price
- Distribution Rate1
- Annualized based on latest distribution received divided by the prior day's stock price. A portion of this distribution may be treated as return of capital for income tax purposes, although the ultimate characterization will not be made until after year-end.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of June 30, 2015
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of May 31, 2015
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Investment Committee and Closed-End Fund Officers Update
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Announces Distribution Amounts and Dates for Closed-End Funds (TYG, NTG, TTP, NDP, TPZ)
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of April 30, 2015
- Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C. Announces Release of its 2015 First Quarter Combined Financial Report for Closed-End Funds (NDP, TYG, NTG, TTP and TPZ)
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Announces Quarterly Closed-End Fund Conference Calls
- View more TYG Press Releases