North American Energy Corp. (NYSE: TYN)
TYN invests primarily in equity securities of companies in the energy sector with their primary operations in North America, including oil and gas exploitation, energy infrastructure and energy shipping companies.
TYN is designed to provide:
|Fund Data (unaudited)||As of 2/28/2014 (unless noted)|
|Total Assets||$287.9 million||Leverage (as percent of total assets)||17.9%|
|Market Price1||$29.42||Shares Outstanding||6.32 million|
|IPO Date||10/26/2005||Fiscal Year End||November 30|
Reflects real-time price when available. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice.
As of 2/28/2014.
Annual rate applied to the fund's average monthly total assets (including any assets attributable to leverage but excluding any net deferred tax asset) less the sum of accrued liabilities (other than net deferred tax liability, debt entered into for purposes of leverage) ("Managed Assets").
As of 3/7/2014 (unless noted)
- Market Price1
- Distribution Rate3
- Reflects real-time price when available. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice.
- As of 2/28/2014.
- Annualized based on latest distribution received divided by current stock price. A portion of this distribution may be treated as return of capital for income tax purposes, although the ultimate characterization will not be made until after year-end.
- Tortoise North American Energy Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of Feb. 28, 2014
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Announces Distribution Dates and Amounts for Closed-End Funds
- Tortoise North American Energy Corp. Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Asset Coverage Ratio Update as of Jan. 31, 2014
- Tortoise Power and Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc. Provides Section 19(a) Notice
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Announces Proposed Merger of Three MLP Closed-End Funds
- Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C. Announces Release of 2013 Annual Reports for Closed-End Funds (NDP, NTG, TPZ, TTP, TYG, TYN and TYY)
- Tortoise Capital Advisors Announces Tax Characterization of 2013 Closed-End Fund Distributions
- View more TYN Press Releases